What is H2020?
Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020) – in addition to the private investment that this money will attract.
It promises more breakthroughs, discoveries and world-firsts by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.
Societal Challenges Health, Demographic Change and Well Being
Responding to this challenge, research and innovation (R&I) under Horizon 2020 is an investment in better health for all. It aims to keep older people active and independent for longer and supports the development of new, safer and more effective interventions. R&I under Horizon 2020 also contributes to the sustainability of health and care systems.
Read more here.
Societal Challenges Health News
Find news and information related to H2020 Societal Challenges Health here.
Find information on open calls in H2020 here.
News from Macro Regions
- - New Intra-company Sharing Marketplace: 10 % discount for members of ScanBalt
- - Transforming the Future means Transformed Processes
- - ScanBalt setting agenda for Digital Health Literacy in the Baltic Sea Region
- - The health care paradigm shift is the basis for the life science cluster activities
- - Development of the Nordic Bioeconomy: NCM reporting: Test centers for green energy solutions - Biorefineries and business needs
- - 3 ways Asset Sharing can benefit your healthcare organization