Communication a core issue of DanuBalt
DanuBalt is producing news and information of wider interest for the many potential stakeholders and communication is a tool to enhance participation and strengthening the impact of the project.
It is equally important to promote the competencies, events and activities within the 2 macro regions.
In this section can be found information directly related to DanuBalt and to the right is found news and information from the 2 macro regions.
3 ScanBalt countries in top ten in overall biotechnology innovation
Published 5. September 2016. Read more here.
Health investments in the EU: mapping report showing use of European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) now available online
Published 13. February 2016. Read more here.
Discussions in Jūrmala of coordinated investments between Horizon 2020, structural funds, national and regional financing.
Published 11 February 2015. read more here.
The H2020 project (funded by the European Commission) DanuBalt “Novel Approaches in Tackling the Health Innovation and Research Divide in the Danube and Baltic Sea Region” has its kick-off meeting 22 January in Brussels.
Published 9 January 2015, read more here.
DanuBalt: Danube area and ScanBalt BioRegion join forces to bridge the divide in EU health research and innovation through EC support.
Published 19 December 2014, read more here.
News from Macro Regions
- - New Intra-company Sharing Marketplace: 10 % discount for members of ScanBalt
- - Transforming the Future means Transformed Processes
- - ScanBalt setting agenda for Digital Health Literacy in the Baltic Sea Region
- - The health care paradigm shift is the basis for the life science cluster activities
- - Development of the Nordic Bioeconomy: NCM reporting: Test centers for green energy solutions - Biorefineries and business needs
- - 3 ways Asset Sharing can benefit your healthcare organization