The consortium consists of 7 organisations with different backgrounds:
• an SME support organization
• a research and development centre
• a health research organisation
• a management consultancy
• a public institution for applied research
• an international clinical research centre
• a not-for-profit member association promoting macro regional development.
The partners have extensive expertise in different facets of research and innovation related to Healthcare and thus complement each other.
News from Macro Regions
- - New Intra-company Sharing Marketplace: 10 % discount for members of ScanBalt
- - Transforming the Future means Transformed Processes
- - ScanBalt setting agenda for Digital Health Literacy in the Baltic Sea Region
- - The health care paradigm shift is the basis for the life science cluster activities
- - Development of the Nordic Bioeconomy: NCM reporting: Test centers for green energy solutions - Biorefineries and business needs
- - 3 ways Asset Sharing can benefit your healthcare organization