More efficient use of EU funds
An outcome of DanuBalt are 4 pilot projects aiming to increase participation and make better coordinated use of EC support programmes combined with national and regional public-private investments.
The pilots are a test of a DanuBalt macro regional implementation action plan. They will focus on topics such as talent attraction, SME business services, education and entrepreneurship, idea competition and trans-national health projects.
News from Macro Regions
- - New Intra-company Sharing Marketplace: 10 % discount for members of ScanBalt
- - Transforming the Future means Transformed Processes
- - ScanBalt setting agenda for Digital Health Literacy in the Baltic Sea Region
- - The health care paradigm shift is the basis for the life science cluster activities
- - Development of the Nordic Bioeconomy: NCM reporting: Test centers for green energy solutions - Biorefineries and business needs
- - 3 ways Asset Sharing can benefit your healthcare organization